Re: Problem in FIQ with ecos for arm(at91sam7x)

Hi,
The main reason for using FIQ is that,
In Hardware, The external interrupt pin is connected to FIQ pin and also we want to get the interrupt within few ms.
I succeed by handling as GPIO Interrupt. But, While handling as FIQ,there is some stack overwrite issue.
One more question is that, Whether I can redirect the FIQ to a simple C routine and return to the User mode without more complexity.

Thanks a lot for Your suggestion in handling FIQ.

--
Regards,

Mervin J,