eCos RAM FS data integrity

Hi All,

I am working on having some solution for detecting  the eCos RAM file system across system failures. ( CRC or checksum)

( Note: Here we are using RAMFS for storing data on the flash, so after powerup, we want to detect RAMFS corruption due to flash corruptions etc)

If anyone has inputs or ideas here , could you please give me.

Thanks,
Saritha