Re: TAP device not created on running "ping_test"

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Sergei
Gavrikov<sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 03:45:09PM +0530, Mandeep Sandhu wrote:
>
>> Whats this other address that the test uses??? 10.1.1.33?
>
> IMO, that bogus IP just to demo that the dest in unreachable. So, test
> passed okay. I think you hit ^C too early in dhclient window :-)

I actually waited for more than 2 mins before hitting ^C! :)

The snip that i pasted in the mail was just a test run to get the o/p.

Do you think I should still try and get dhcp to work over tap0?

Regards,
-mandeep