Re: dividing the elf object file file in to two binary files

ganesh kr wrote:
Hi Simon,

I have integrated the lwip port provided by you with my ecos 3.0 code
base and is working fine. However I am not able to use SNMP. Whe I
give a snmp-get command, my device sends response, but SNMP manager
does not get the response. when I saw the response packet sent by my
device in an analyzer ( wireshark), it says  "malformed packet : SNMP
"  and the in the UDP packet havig SNMP response, the it says "Length
: 52 (bogus, payload length 8).

Have you observed any such behavior when you used SNMP? Please let me know

First of all, nice to hear that you got my port running. Unfortunately I don't use SNMP myself, so I can't really help here. I think you should post your problem to the lwip mailing list. Do you use the port in the simple (single-threaded polled) or in the sequential (multi-threaded) mode? I don't know, but I assume SNMP should work in both modes, but it might be you have to take extra care when in multi-threaded mode.

Simon