Re: strange behavior with single thread [FIXED]

False alarm people.

My Makefile was screwed up! I had the .cc target defined (copy-paste
error)...because
of which it was using "CC" to compile my program and using i386-elf to link it.

I guess this explains the weired behavior!

Sorry if I wasted anybody's time! :P

Thanks,
-mandeep