Re: Re: How to run ECO 3.0 on STM32

Hi John,

Thank you, Yes I could make with Simon's lwIP stack.

I know that I need to have ethernet interface for specific
ethernet hardware.

In /current/src/netif/ethernetif.c is the file which I need to
change.to conncet stack with harware.
with that I have some other .c and .h file which need to compile for
ethernet daughter board.

So can i directly replace the file ethernetif.c with my ethernetif.c ?
and where should i add my ethernet hardware specific files and where
should i compile all of them.

I am using GDB gui.

I do have ethernetif.c with the ethernet hardware specific files and
they r working with FreeRTOS so I just need to use same files and
connect them to ecos.

I am almost there in getting my target run.

Best regards
Kishore