Re: Problem executing anything on IXP425 based board, redboot is the bootloader

Ajit Mittal wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your help.

Please keep replies on the eCos mailing list so that all may benefit.
Private support is available with a support contract only.

> I have 2 same boards. both running same bootloader. On one openwrt
> linux is running fine.
> I created the redboot using intel from this link
>
> http://www.intel.com/design/network/products/npfamily/download_ixp400.htm
>
> Instructions are clear and I know redboot build system like I use
> ecosconfig to build the environment for my baord and then use make
> utility for building it, but not expert in changing files.
>
> I load it through the ethernet and access it through serial consle. I
> have tried GDB but don't know how to troubleshoot it.
>
> Thanks again for helping me.

You've still not provided the info about how you configured your program.
Be specific - prose is inconcise and error prone.

Also, what are the *exact* commands you typed to RedBoot?