Re: eCos library build error

I'm finally able to build libtarget.a!!

I hacked all the makefiles (dozens) by replacing "/ecos-c" with "/cygdrive/c" using configtool 2.11 since I cannot get configtool 3.0 to work (file open & save as keep stack dumping).

I also ran into another nuisance where build was failing with "permission denied" for chmod on some files in ecos_install/include/pkgconf folder. For some reason, configtool saved these files with no user/group/other r/w/x access. I manually tried to chmod these files and got the same permission denied error. I had to use Vista's security to change to full control for user for all these files and then chmod worked.

On to building application now... and tackle more strange issues :)