cyg_scheduler_lock and DSR's

Hi,

Is the cyg_scheduler_lock() call not supposed to prevent DSR's from running?

I have a alarm, attached to the realtime clock which when activated posts a message to a custom queue system. This queue is also posted to by user land code..

Pushes to the queue are protected by a mutex. Additionally around the mutex I have the cyg_scheduler_lock() and cyg_scheduler_unlock() to prevent the DSR posting a message whilst inside the mutex operation.

However I`m seeing asserts stating the mutex is already locked. A quick breakpoint and I can see that the DSR is still being called even after the lock() function..

Any thoughts?

James