Re: Eclipse support for git

From what I know about mercurial and git, I'm happy to get behind
whatever choice the eCos maintainers end up with. The only choice
I'm not happy with is CVS.

Personally I'm not excited about learning one more source control
system, but it's nice to know that the eCos maintainers are probably
not going to generalize from my preferences :-)

--
Ãyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html