object loader for arm

Dear developers,

My question is related with eCos Object Loader (OL). I'm using
LPCE2294 development board and need in OL
functionality for my ECOS application. I have uderstand that with OL
it is easy to implement the next project structure:

main.bin

|__mod_1.o

|__mod_2.o

I have tested this structure, really it is works perfectly.
A'm also have a project consisting of one executable (main.bin) and
several *o modules (for example mod_1.o, mod_2.o). In
contrast to previous example, these modules must be loaded dynamically
from a flash file system (jffs2) in the next
"sequential" order:

main.bin

|__mod_1.o

	|__mod_2.o

so 'main.bin' using routines from 'mod_1.o', 'mod_1.o' using routines
from 'mod_2.o'.
Can OL supply this way of loading? If not what is your advise how to
implement this issue?

Best regards,
Stanislav

Software engineer,