Xscale cores

The newer Marvell Xscale processors (PXA3xx and PXA9xx) have a newer
version of the Xscale core compared to the PXA2x0 series. I'm am
working on porting eCos to the newer cores, but am wondering what
directory structure would be best for supporting both versions of the
core. Currently there is an xscale/cores directory under the arm hal
area, but I don't know how to split this up the best way. Can anyone
point me to another architecture that has solved an issue like this
already?

Thanks,

slide

--