Acknowledgment. [Was Re: Re: Best location of the linker scripts]

John Dallaway wrote:

> There is quite a backlog of patches waiting for review at present.
> Sometimes the maintainer(s) best positioned to review a particular patch
> can find it difficult to allocate the necessary time. Fortunately, we
> have two new maintainers on board and I hope we can start to reduce the
> backlog.

I am glad to see this John. I apologize if I had missed it but I think
this wasn't announced and IMHO it should have, since it is an event for
both community and new maintainers (kind of non technical stuff you
mention on Linkedin).

Whoever you are, guys, I thank you for your effort. Live long and prosper.

Regards
Ilija