[COMMERCIAL] eCosCentric to exhibit at ESC Silicon Valley

eCosCentric will be exhibiting for the seventh year at the Embedded
Systems Conference in Silicon Valley, to be held 27-29 April.

We'll be on Booth 640 and will welcome an opportunity to discuss eCos
and RedBoot based projects, along with the services, support, training,
libraries, middleware and tools that we provide.

For those who missed the "cakestand" crammed with eCos & RedBoot based
goodies last week at Embedded World in Nuremberg, there'll be an
opportunity in San Jose to peer into the "fishtank" ;-)

 Daniel

%<----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Daniel Morris - Sales & Marketing Director
  eCosCentric - The eCos and RedBoot experts
  Tel: +44 1223 245 571 - info@eCosCentric.com
  DDI: +44 1269 591 171 - danielm@eCosCentric.com

  ** Visit us at ESC Silicon Valley <http://www.embedded.com/esc/sv> **
  ** 27-29 April 2010, Booth 640, San Jose McEnery Convention Center **

  eCosCentric Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
  company number 4422071, VAT number GB 811 6278 42, registered address
  Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.

  http://www.ecoscentric.com/legal