threads not running using ROM image.

hi,

I am facing problem in running the threads from flash.I am working on
a GP4020 platform. I am trying to run an open source gpl-gps code on
it.The code runs well well loaded in ram using redboot and then
executing it from ram.
But when I build a ROM image of the same program the threads are not
running and the programs hangs up.

I have an hardware interrupt which is generated every 505us. I checked
whether ISR and DSR are getting executed using the GPIO pins available
and they are working fine, but somehow the threads are not getting
started.

When I disable the interrupt all the threads run normally.

As mentioned above the entire code runs well when executed using RAM image.

Can someone point out what happening and how to solve it.

Thanks,
Pankaj Pawan
IIT Kanpur