Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos

On 04/22/2010 10:05 AM, Choi, David wrote:
Hi Gary,

As per your suggestion, I have tried to use cvs since yesterday. I use
cvs 1.12.13

I have the following message.

$cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos co -P ecos
  cvs checkout: CVS password file /home/david/.cvspass does not exist -
  creating a new file

  cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
  ecos.sourceware.org: Service temporarily unavailable, please try again
  later

Any idea to fix this issue?

Try again? It just worked for me here.

Also, please send your mail to the mailing lists; I'm not the only one
who might know the answer :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Thomas [mailto:gary@mlbassoc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:01 AM
To: Choi, David
Cc: Li, Charles; eCos Maintainers
Subject: Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos

On 04/21/2010 11:35 AM, Choi, David wrote:
Hello Gary,

I get your information after submitting my driver at eCos community a
couple of days ago.

This is my first time submitting my source code to eCos. So still I am
in the learning curve in the eCos world.

If you have time, please take a look at it and give me feedback.

First glance, it looks pretty good. Some cleanup will need to be done: * Please test& submit against the "current" (anonymous CVS) tree * The copyright boilerplate in each file needs to be updated to match the new FSF style (refer to the CVS tree)

By the way, a couple of month ago, I sent an email, which I believe triggers FSF sending [copywrite assignment document].

Until today, I have not received any document about it. I want to know
the status but I don't know how to trace it.

I've no clue, sorry. Perhaps one of the other maintainers can help?