Re: Add new class to the scheduler file

Hello Mr. John!

> ...Any time-related scheduling constraints should be expressed in ticks...
This is what I did as a solution. I changed my approach to get job
done and now it is alright! As you told, I used only system clock
ticks, thus didn't need in Milli seconds.

I appreciate you response, thank you very much!
Regards,
Nodir.

On 12 May 2010 18:00, John Dallaway wrote:
Hi Nodir

Nodir Kodirov wrote:

> My aim is to store "millisecond per system tick" as a static member of
> some "general info class".

You really should not be concerned with time except at the level of the
system tick within the kernel. Any time-related scheduling constraints
should be expressed in ticks. Why do you need to know time in milliseconds?

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer