Re: Clarification on serial port drivers

On Thu, 20 May 2010, Manuel Borchers wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 20.05.2010, 16:58 +0300 schrieb Sergei Gavrikov:
And what is about your driver's DEVTAB entries then? I do not know:
Did you design your driver on top of some generic serial or monolith
driver is yours?  May be I missed something. Where are netx_serial_*
defined?

[snip]

CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_NETX_UART0 is per default on (see cdl), the
serial stuff is pulled in from my ecm:

Ups. I missed important thing. I reviewed your attached serial CDL file and I did not find something likes the below there:

    cdl_option CYGDAT_IO_SERIAL_ARM_NETX_UART0_NAME {
        display       "Device name for ARM NETX serial port 0 driver"
        flavor        data
        default_value {"\"/dev/ser0\""}
        description   "
            This option specifies the name of the serial device
            for the ARM NETX port 0."
    }

Look, please, on another devs/serial/arm/*/*/cdl/*.cdl files for the
references. Your CDL must contain *UARTx_NAME CDL options.

HIH

Sergei