redboot and LPC E2294 Rev B

Hello All

 I have been trying to get ecos/redboot to compile/run on my LPC E2294
rev b development board. I downloaded the patches, and was able to get
the ecos enviroment to properly use the DM9000 ether drivers and such.
But when I go to download it to my board, I get a "too big" error. I try
several of the different config's and always get "too big". So I'm
thinking the memory map that ecos is using has not been updated to
reflect my rev b board. Which file IS that?

 Thanks in advance...
LJensen