Re: printf/gets/etc not working

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Jiqing Qiang
<jiqing.qiang@tandberg.com> wrote:
> I have asked the same question before, it seems that the tty0 is opened
> in a special mode (for POSIX stdio) so that it can be only accessed via
> printfs, and can't be opened in other ways. I also need to
> opened /dev/ser0 but i don't know how to configure ecos to be able to
> open /dev/ser0. Does anyone know?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Jiqing Qiang

I finally traced through the code and had a couple issues. My
configuration needed to have the 16x5x driver enabled, once that
happened some more stuff started working, but now I am hanging in
serial_config_port when it writes a zero to the IER. I am debugging
why this is causing the serial port to stop working (it shouldn't). I
think once I get past that, things should start working well for me.

Thanks,

slide