Re: Cyg_RealTimeClock constructor not getting called

I found the problem. I am using older version of eCos as base for this
porting and compiler is arm-eabi-. So the problem occurred because
older eCos was built using arm-elf compiler. Arm-elf compiler supports
__CTOR_LIST__ (for the list of constructors) and arm-eabi supports
init_array.