Re: Re: issue with floor()

Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@gmail.com> writes:

> If that fixes it, then you've confirmed the source of the problem, and
> the next step is to decide whether to try fixing the libm code or not.

This code was originally derived from newlib. So the easiest thing to
do is to update the code to match the latest version. That will have
been kept up to date with any compiler changes.

A quick look at the most recent newlib I have easy access to uses
different macros for the operations that throw up the error in the
eCos code. So it looks like this issue has been dealt with.

Of course, floor is not the only place this problem might happen and
it might be best to update all the functions to use the new macros.

--
Nick Garnett                                      eCos Kernel Architect
eCosCentric Limited    http://www.eCosCentric.com      The eCos experts