where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht -------
Von: "Kieran Mansley" <kieran@recoil.org>
Kopie:
Betreff: Re: [lwip-users] where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?
Datum: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:54:32 -0000

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 14:38 +0000, Bob Brusa wrote:
Hi
I just updated ecos which now includes a newer version of lwip. The first
thing I found out is that the organization of the various include files is
different now. Is anywhere a description available on this?

Second question: The folder \packages\net\lwip_tcpip\current\doc of the
ecos-tree includes several txt-files. When opening them in an editor, the
result looks nasty. What is the right tool to look at these files?

These sounds like questions for ecos people. Kieran

Ok, let's give it a try and ask ecos people. Actually, the only documentation I found dates back to 2001. Since then, much has happend, new routines added etc. But no doc-update? I can't beleave that....
Hopefully - Robert