Re: where do I find a recent documentation about lwip?

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, Bob Brusa wrote:
> [...]

Hi,

Robert, the eCos lwip/doc (and sources as well) is in a sync with lwip
STABLE-1_3_1 release (which had been ported to eCos).

My check:

% cd /tmp
% cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.savannah.nongnu.org:/sources/lwip co -r STABLE-1_3_1 lwip
% (cd lwip/doc && for t in *.txt; do diff $t $ECOS_REPOSITORY/net/lwip_tcpip/current/doc/$t; done)

No difference.

And about "editor issue". 'Vim' just says: [noeol] for contrib.txt, and
savannah.txt.

However, it was fun to see:

% file lwip/doc/*.txt
lwip/doc/contrib.txt:    ASCII English text
lwip/doc/rawapi.txt:     FORTRAN program
lwip/doc/savannah.txt:   ASCII English text
lwip/doc/snmp_agent.txt: Lisp/Scheme program text
lwip/doc/sys_arch.txt:   ASCII English text

It seems, those original files need in re-formatting.

What can I say? Read those original files on-line:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/lwip/doc/?root=lwip&pathrev=STABLE-1_3_1

Sergei