Re: How to get List of available tests?

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, Richard Rauch wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In the eCos Config Tool I have a dialog list of all available tests.
> (Menue->Tools->Run Tests)
> But in this window copy and paste is not working. Is there a
> possibility to get this list as ASCII Text?

Hi, if you talk about tests for existing CT config/project, e.g. for
`somewhat_build' directory, to get the list you can examine the eCos
makefiles for `TEST' rules

% grep -R --include makefile TEST <fixme: path to>/somewhat_build

You will see what I talk about, then apply some filter, e.g.

% grep -R --include makefile TEST <fixme: path to>/somewhat_build |
        sed -n 's/^\.\///;s/makefile:TESTS := //;/tests/p'

to get desired result.

> The same question is regarding the test outputs. Do I have a log file
> after the tests are processed?
> (I am working under Windows & cygwin)

Sorry, I'm not expert in ConfigTool test infrastructure. Usually I run
tests in GDB...

NOTE: The test's output(s) may depend on your config, target, template,
etc. So, U.T.S.L.

Sergei