Re: Development environment under Windows without cygwin?

On 2011-03-23 14:41, Richard Rauch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Do anybody knows a way to work without cygwin natively on Windows?

Yes, now we that we have formally announced native Windows host support :-)

The new 3.1 eCosPro Developers Kits (commercial versions of eCos, the
host tools and development environement) do not use cygwin at all.

ecosconfig and the GUI configtool shipped with eCosPro 3.1, as well as
all the GNU toolchains, run natively on all versions of Windows from XP
onwards, so you can stick with what you know.  Build times are also
comparable to those achieved on Linux hosts for same-spec machines.

HTH
-- Alex