Help with validation of FTP client for LwIP

Hi,
I have ported the FTP client to work with LwIP and I want to contribute it.
The Client supports only IPv4
The hostname must be the IP address of the server.
The temporary buffer is allocated on the calling thread stack.

temporary buffer size and the data port are configurable

1- Where should I post the file?
2 - I Did some tests on it and I found some problems that I think come
from the IP stack:

The Client IP is 192.168.1.222
The Data port on client side is 20
The FTP server is FileZilla on Windows
I also tested with port 1030 and I get the same result

- Get_File() one after another  – Failures from second try and on
The FTP Server reports:  425 Can't open data connection.
And The client is blocked on the accept() in receive_file()

- Put_File() one after another – constant errors
The FTP Server reports: 426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.
The client gets transfer failed, but not blocked

- Get_File() and then Put_File()
The Get passes
The Put - fails
The FTP Server reports: 425 Can't open data connection.
And The client is blocked on the accept() in send_file()

- Put File() and then Get File()
The First Put fails with  426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.
The First Get passes
Second Put fails
The FTP Server reports: 425 Can't open data connection.
And The client is blocked on the accept() in send_file()

The Result of the Put File is corrupted file (832 bytes and not 1008)
Note that the client is blocked on the accept() even after the FTP
server dropped the connection due to Time-Out
I applied O_NONBLOCK attribute on the data_s and the result is the
same (don’t think it works at all)

Elad