SPI chip select for cortexm

Hello!

I am using a STM3210E eval board
(http://www.st.com/stonline/books/pdf/docs/14220.pdf) and have
successfully configured ecos to use the SPI interface. I can run the
loopback test, which confirms its functionality. I would like to use
the SPI interface (connected to the SPI flash on the board) to
communicate with a programmable potentiometer (AD8400) that I have
mounted on the QST connector of the evaluation board. I have chosen
the pin PA8 for CSn. How can I make the SPI driver in ecos to use this
pin as the chip select?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jayant