Re: Splitting ecos.db?

On 06/06/2011 09:09 AM, Stanislav Meduna wrote:
Hi,

is there any possibility / script / work in progress to synthetise
the ecos.db file from several sources?

We are developing for several customers who are getting sources,
but they generally should not see what else we are working on.
It is no problem to only export part of the source tree,
but the ecos.db makes a problem here.

Is there actually any information in "package" entries
that can't be synthetised from the .cdl files in the tree?
Redundant information is often a recipe for problems...

And is there any special reason to keep "target" entries
together with the package information?

Is there at least a way to specify an ecos.db file to be
used by the ecosconfig / configtool?

Look (far) back in the list archives - I'm sure that Bart mentioned something about this many years ago.