Problem with flash driver and cache

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with cache handling in the flash driver for a ARM920T processor. I'm trying to read the flash contents using cyg_flash_read(), but my application hangs up whenever the macro HAL_FLASH_CACHES_OFF is called. However the problem only happens if I read the flash after the eCos scheduler is started. When reading the flash contents in cyg_user_start() I have no problem.
I already tried disabling interrupts and reordering the macro (as suggested here: http://www.mail-archive.com/ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org/msg01859.html) but it didn't work for me.
Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Harley