Re: RedBoot Export Compliance

On 06/24/2011 08:50 AM, Keith McCready wrote:
Greetings,

I am about to release a product in which RedBoot is deployed.  An
internal audit has found that
we do not have Export Compliance information regarding RedBoot.

Does anyone happen to know if an ECCN has been assigned to RedBoot?

That would be hard to do as there is no single "RedBoot". Open Source projects like this require you to make such an application/assignment based on your particular environment.

As far as it goes, I don't believe that there is anything in the
core of RedBoot that would cause any problem (no encryption, etc)