Re: [ECOS] Kinetis TWR-K60N512-KIT networking support‏

On 27.06.2011 13:06, jjp jjp wrote:
> Hi list,
> I am trying to add ethernet support on Kinetis TWR.
> I add my enet package in ecos repository and try to add lwip support.
> Code compiles but in generated elf, there is no reference to enet driver functions.

If they are not referenced by code they may have been ommitted by ld.
> I'm using the lwip_eth template.
> Configuration file is attached.
> Can you point me a sample code to test my ethernet driver?

There seem to be no ready made test suite dedicated to Ethernet packet
drivers in eCos tree. You can make use of use lwIP tests. Probably
simple mode would be better for start, I am happy with httpd_simple.c
> Thanks, regards.
>
> Ps : Ilija SRAM code work properly for me with your latest patchs. Great job!

Thanks. I  would appreciate if you have some remarks and/or suggestions.

Ilija