Re: JFFS2 bug with overwriting files bigger than 50% of the file system?

Oh,

and please ignore the v2_0_40 version marker.

The JFFS2 portion used in that older eCos version is copied from the current eCos source tree in the hope of fixing this issue, which it didn't.

Greetings,

Gunnar Ruthenberg.

--
NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit Geld-zurÃck-Garantie!