Help need on integrating device drivers with ecos

Hi ,

I am using a TI logic zoom omap L138 board for my experimentation, i have a
set of drivers for this board given by Texas Instruments.I want to integrate
these drivers with ECOS and port this on the omap board.Can anybody suggest
something on integrating these drivers with ECOS.Please help I am stuck with
this.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Abhiyantar