RE: arm cortex A9 supported by redboo

Hi Satish,

Redboot and eCos are tightly integrated, they both use the same hal/cpu directory: ecos/packages/hal/arm/...
And the redboot sources are in ecos/packages/redboot
Redboot is a sort of ecos application without actually using the ecos kernel.

So you will have to download all the ecos sources.

We moved from redboot to barebox as bootloader for linux. Barebox is a good choice for embedded linux bootloader (barebox is very similar to linux, so a good bootloader for linux; and redboot for ecos; of course, redboot is flexible to boot both).

Regards,
JÃrgen