Re: Speed up TFTP download time in RedBoot

Hi,
I have setup Wire-sharp capture and got about 2 msec between the data
packet and the following ack and again 2 msec delay between the ack
and the following data packet.
I have looked at the fttp code it looks that is not supporting the
"blksize" option as stated in newer RFC.
I would like to to update the tftp code and give it back to eCos.
Where can I get guidance how to?
I'm planing to add option in the CDL file to select the block size.
In case the server does not support "blksize" the client retries to
init session with 512 block size.

Elad