How to implement auto back-trace/stack dump on exceptions

Hi all,
I have Redboot with the GDB stub in it and the
RedBoot also gives the default exception handling functions.

When I connect with GDB to the RedBoot I can easily debug my app, but
my app is not some "stand-alone" app is has to strict timing
conditions with other CPU over the eth.

I want that each time I have exception to do "stack dump"
I also want that the code that doing the dump will be part of the RedBoot.
Do I need to add some package in the RedBoot?

Thanks

Elad