Re: adding a package with configtool fails - new stuff

Am 27.03.2013 15:27, schrieb Alex Schuilenburg:
Hi Bob,

On 2013-03-27 14:03, Bob Brusa wrote:
[...]
Alex,
when I click on "My Bugs" I get a list of my old reports - but the bug
1001798 I handed in recently is not listed. However, when searching
for 1001798, it is listed - and it correctly lists may name as the one
who reported this bug. Seems weird to me.

Not weird at all.  On bugs.ecos.sourceware.org "My Bugs" only lists open
bugs, and 1001798 is resolved.

If you select "My Bugs" followed by "Edit search" at the bottom of the
search result, unselect "---" from "Resolution" and search again, you
will get a list of all the bugs you reported or that have been assigned
to you.  You can then "Remember" the search by entering a description
(e.g. "My Open and Closed Bugs") in the field next to "Remember search
as" and pressing "Remember search", you will get a new link "My Open and
Closed Bugs" at the bottom of the bugzilla page.

HTH
-- Alex

Hi Alex,
yes it helped. Thank you. Now I have a new search tab "all" which does exactly what I would have expected from "My Bugs" as default....
Regards - Bob