Re: How to build an ecos application "redboot-aware"

Hi David

Probably you are using default startup type that is ROM(Platform). For
RedBoot you need to select RAM startup. All other startups than RAM you
can debug by menas of JTAG (OSBDM, etc).

There's no special template for RedBoot. Every configuration is, to
quote you "RedBoot aware" when you select RAM startup.

Ilija