Zero Copy Networking

Respected Sir,
We are final year of Computer Engineering students of University of Pune,India. We would are interested in knowing more about eCos, if you could tell us some source where material on eCos, particularly with respect to memory management & the network stack,could be got it would very helpful, also if you could tell us if Zero Copy Networking has been implemented we would be grateful to you.Thanking You in anticipation.

Yours truly,

Mohan Iyer
Priya Sehgal
Ashish Sahu