Re: rbtree licence dilemma

What about the re-licencing issue, assuming we decide to go that
way. If you cannot convince some company to use the modGPL version of
eCos and instead decide to offer a version with another licence, it
will probably no longer be "free" and so this exception fails. I also
guess, that since we don't hold the copywrite, we cannot change the
license on this part anyway? So, it would have to be removed.

        Andrew