How to get commercail support for eCos?

Dear eCos Maintainer,

I am an embedded engineer in Beijing, China. We are currently searching for an RTOS to use on our 3G mobile handset.

I have known that eCos is open-source, good real-time response RTOS, and suitable for applications from digital handsets to telecommunication equipment. So we are very interested in eCos. But, as a company, we also concern about a RTOS's steady technical support, easy-use, and short time-to-market.

May I ask some questions about eCos?

1. How could we get steady Commercially support for eCos?
2. How much will be the cost?
3. What extra can we get, compared with free support?

You help is highly appreciated. Hope hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Xu Guodong

	Xin Wai Street, #28
	Putian-Founder Telecommunication Co, Ltd.
	Beijing, China.
    Phone: 010-82053399-156
   Email: gdxu at profoundcom dot com dot cn
  2003-03-27