Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?

Gary Thomas wrote:
Hi Eric,

I'd like to check up on your RTL8139 contribution. A long time
ago, you indicated that the paperwork had been submitted, but we've not seen this yet. Is there any way that you can check
on this from your end? It would be really nice to get this code
into the main repository.

I've received nada from RedHat so far, not even confirmation that they got my letter. It's been about six weeks so far, but maybe processing copyright assignment is a lot more complicated than writing the code in question (which took about a week) ...

I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
department.

Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?

P.S.: Please send replies to me directly, since I don't subscribe to
ecos-maintainers myself.
|     Eric Doenges              |     DynaPel Laboratories GmbH    |
|     Tel: +49 89 962428 23     |     Fraunhoferstrasse 9/2        |
|     Fax: +49 89 962428 90     |     D - 85737 Ismaning, Germany  |