[Fwd: Software Development Jolt Awards]

Is this worth it? The fee is waived for OSS. I guess there'd be no harm. Anyone want to go to Santa Clara in March next year? ;-) I don't think they'd pay for air fare, so perhaps GT if you think you might be interested?

Jifl
--- Begin Message --- Hi Jonathan,

Have you or others considered nominating eCos for a Jolt Award? Software Development Magazine is looking for products, books and websites that have made a difference to developers in 2003 -- products that have "jolted" the industry.

https://www.sdmediagroup.com/view/jolt/jolt01.jsp

Best Regards,

Steve

PS - I am just a reader of SD Magazine...
--
http://www.kargs.net/