Re: ARM Industrial Module AIM 711

Hi Roland

Roland Caßebohm wrote:

Hello eCos maintainers,

I have just send the packages for our new ARM based
platform "ARM Industrial Module AIM 711" to the patches
list.

We like to provide you one for your test farm.
Would this be interesting for you?

Thanks for your contribution.

Yes, we would be interested in having one of your boards in the test farm. The test farm is used to produce industrial strength distributions of eCos, namely eCosPro, which we provide along with our eCosPro Developer's kit.

I see from your link below that you provide your own developer's kits for your boards so there is a strong possibility that we can help enhance your kits, not only through the test farm to ensure that your eCos port is complete and stable, but also with our Eclipse IDE and commercial support infrastructure.

I suggest you contact us (eCosCentric) off list to discuss these possibilities further. If you or any of your colleages or representatives are at the Nuremberg show (today is the last day), please ask them to visit us at stand 12-449 for a more immediate result.

Thanks
-- Alex

Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts
Visit us at Embedded World, Nürnberg          17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449
and at Embedded Systems Conference, SFO,  30 Mar - 1 Apr, Booth #2527

For more information about the board look at: http://www.visionsystems.de/arm7.html

Best regards,
Roland