Re: FALCOM products

Shane Armani [Falcom USA] wrote:
Hello:

We would like to be included in your list of manufacturers that has
developed several products based on eCos.

One of our latest products is an AVL, tracking, security, navigation and
communication device with GSM/GPRS and GPS technologies imbedded.

Please advise if you wish more details.

A decision was taken a while ago to attempt to keep commercial stuff off the website itself, which is why you'll see we don't actually have a list of manufacturers. Alternatively if you're referring to the products listed at http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html, then those only refer to ports contributed to the public repository. Commercial ports (and to prove the point, my own employer eCosCentric has several) don't get mentioned there, sorry.

What I can do though is add a section at http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html for Falcom. If you write something (and try to keep it brief :-)) for there, I'll make sure it's worded appropriately for the website and put it up on that page.

Hope this helps,

Jifl