how to write a flash driver

Good morning,

Years ago (september 2002) there was an article on the website titled
'FLASH DRIVER'. it contained information about new flash drivers  to
write. Now i have to write a flash driver for the MBM29LV650. (the flash
on our own MPC680P harware) I searched the web but did not find anything
- didn't find the article either, nor found specific information in the
three manuals provided. (Ref manual, user guide, Component writes guide)

Is there a chance you still have the article? If so (or if other help
available), could you let me know aboud it?

Thanks and kind regards,

Lode De Schepper

Soenen Controls
Wijnendalestraat 190