Re: small error in web-site

Ernest Schloesser wrote:
small problem in your web-site:

on page http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/29.html with title:
OK, but what does this license actually mean ?
clicked the 'notice' link and got a 404 message.

Thanks. That whole section should have been deleted ages ago really. It only applies to an old eCos release. I've now deleted it in its entirety.

For archiving purposes, I've attached an HTML file with the whole FAQ
category here. Ernest, don't pay any attention to it though, instead read
http://ecos.sourceware.org/license-overview.html

Jifl