Re: Submission Standards/Guidance

Hi

rrichardson7 wrote:

While working with Hypercom, I'd had the pleasure of helping to implement eCos onto power-Pc platform.
Notable mods we'd made, but not published, were to the memory caching macros (have an explanation for why the flush macros "did not seem to work", and a variation of the dlmalloc that allowed us to track instances of dynamic memory loss/corruption). Those solutions were internally focused - ie. not made for general consumption, which is why I gather that they were not published.

Since that company has recently decided to "go in a different direction", I'm no longer restricted from making such changes suitable for general consumption. What are the guide lines for doing so?

Thank you for your interest in contributing your work. The procedure is described here:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/7.html

John Dallaway