cannot find any platforms in the configtools

Hi,

I'm a freshman to ecos. After compiling the sources and test, I tried to run the test. But a window jump out, saying "pc is not a recogniazed platform - do you wish to add it?" (I use pc-i386 as a test platform).

Then I turn to the Tools->Platforms, but found that there is no platform existing in my system. And I tried to add one, but whatever I put in the dialog, I cannot push the OK button and add it to platform list.

I doubt maybe I omit something in setup, but cannot find out the problems anyway. I used the setup-package from the CDs with Massa's book.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Yi Tang